Pages

Saturday, July 29, 2006

"I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me"
~Galatians 2:20

As I said in my last post I have been reading The Way of the Master by Ray Comfort. I really recommend this book. It explains how we should share our faith with others and talks about our responsibility to share the gospel with those that are lost. My mom is taking an evangelism course at our church and they gave two copies of this book to everyone, so I decided to read it because what she shared with me about the class really started me thinking about how I need to do more to share my faith with others. Anyway this book is very helpful and answers a lot of questions, some I didn't even know I had and I am only on chapter five.

I know what you may be thinking my progress so far is far from impressive but I really have been busy. I am in the process of applying for grad school along with studying for my personal trainer certification, so reading time is limited.

Nevertheless I am also reading Blind Dates Can Be Murder by Clark who also wrote The Trouble With Tulip another smart chick mystery. So far it is very good. Blind Dates... picks up where The Trouble With Tulip left off and I am already in the middle of another mystery which Jo, the main character, will set out to solve using her wealth of knowledge and household tips.

Anyway I have church early tomorrow, 8am service, so I am going to sign off.

No comments: