Pages

Saturday, December 02, 2006

A Hilltop in Tuscany~ by Stephanie Grace Whitson





"Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for he is good! For his mercy endures forever."

~ 1 Chronicles 16:34





This week has been a pretty crazy one. As I told you before I am working in a store that my parents just opened, and the week started off a little slow. Today God blessed us tremendously. We were a little unsure of which way to go with advertising, but the ad that we did put out got a lot of responses. And we have also acquired a corporate account which is a huge blessing. God is good!

During this hectic week I read~ A Hilltop in Tuscany~the sequel to A Garden in Paris. This story follows Mary in her new life in Paris as her daughter Liz comes to terms with her father's legacy. This story was a nice wrap up to the last book because I was anxious to find out what was going to happen. Anyway I do have a plan on what I want to read next, but I might not get to it for a while because I am nearing the end of the semester and I have a lot of work to do. Oh, who am I kidding I will probably find time to read too.

Next on my reading agenda~ Halos~by Kristen Heitzmann

No comments: