Pages

Wednesday, April 25, 2007


Valiant Hearts~ by Linda Chaikin

"Oh Lord, in you I put my trust; Save me from all those who persecute me;
And deliver me, Lest they tear me like a lion, Rending me in pieces, while there is none to deliver."

~Psalms 7:1-2

Valiant Hearts is the final book in the series about Allison Wescott during WWI. This book continues the story from Lions in the Desert nurse Allison Wescott finds herself again in the middle of mysterious circumstances during the war and has to deal with her unpredictable relationship with British Intelligence Officer Bret Holden. I really enjoyed this series it was romantic and suspenseful and the way that Allison puts her trust in God even in the midst of so much tragedy is inspiration. The only thing I have to warn you about the book is the last one in the series is very hard to find since it is out of print. But if you do find it it's definitely worth it.