Pages

Thursday, November 09, 2006


An Echo in the Darkness~ by Francine Rivers

"Whatever I tell you in the dark, speak in the light; and what you hear in the ear, preach on the housetops. And do not fear those who kill the body, but cannot kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell."
~Matthew 10:27-28

Last week I finished "Echo in the Darkness" by Francine Rivers. This book is #2 in the Mark of the Lion series. I could not put this book down. Since I haven't had a lot of free time lately I looked forward to reading it every night before I went to bed. The book continues the story of Hadassah, Marcus, Julia, and Phoebe as they all cope with what happened in book one. Marcus, Julia, and Phoebe each react differently to the relationship that they had with Hadassah. And when a woman in veils comes into their life none of them realize that it is the same person they all believed was dead.

The third book in this series is "Sure as the Dawn", which I read this summer. This book tells what happens to Atretes. Anyway, this series is fantastic and on my list of favorite books, so read it! You won't be disappointed.

Next on my reading agenda finishing~ Yada Yada Prayer Group Gets Real~ by Neta Jackson

No comments: