Pages

Thursday, October 19, 2006


Calm, Cool, and Adjusted~ by Kristen Billerbeck and unforgiving~ by Kristen Heitzmann


"As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, He said to the ruler of the synagogue, Do not be afraid; only believe."
~Mark 5:36

I think that I will be remembered as the girl who had too many jobs. Right now I am a music teacher, personal fitness trainer, free lance musician (performing both with orchestras and contracting out for events), graduate student, and I am incharge of advertising for a college orchestra. Right now I feel as if there needs to be 10 more hours added to the day and I need some sort of caffeine iv injected into my system. However am I did read 2 interesting books lately, so I will start off with Calm Cool and Adjusted.

Calm, Cool and Adjusted is the 3rd book in the Spa Girls series. This book focuses on Poppy Montgomery a chiropractor. While Poppy may seem to be "calm , cool, and adjusted" her life is thrown into chaos with the preparation of her friend, and fellow spa girl Morgan's wedding. When her best friends lay down ground rules about the wedding, "no health talk" and she has to bring a date, Poppy begins to question herself which leads her "on a path of self discovery".

The other book I read is Unforgotten by Kristen Heitzmann. This is the sequel to Secrets which I talked about in an earlier post. All I have to say is read it, it is a great story, oh and I hope there is a book 3 coming :).

Next on my reading agenda~ A Mile From Sunday~ by Jo Kadlecek

No comments: