Pages

Thursday, January 25, 2007










Savannah From Savannah, Savannah Comes Undone, and Savannah By The Sea~ by Denise Hildreth


"Do not be rash with your mouth, and let not your heart utter anything hastily before God: for God is in heaven and you are on earth therefore let your words be few,"
~Ecclesiastes 5:2

I have been so sick this week. My brother and my father both had colds and even though I was trying my hardest to keep from getting sick (taking vitamin C and Olive Leaf) Saturday it hit me hard. Well, one good thing about being sick and having to do nothing but lay around for a few days is I had a lot of time to read. So I read all of the Savannah books. They were soo good. I loved the main character Savannah. After she graduates from graduate school a series of events lead to her moving home to Savannah, Georgia and getting a job as a human interest writer for the local newspaper. She has to deal with her family, new job, and events going on in the city that is her namesake.

Next on my reading agenda~ Central Park~by Debra White Smith